Entrematic (Loading Dock Products) has rolled out a comprehensive line of sectional overhead dock doors under the well-known Kelley brand.
“Kelley has been a market leader for the essential equipment surrounding the loading dock door for more than 60 years. Introducing a line of Kelley sectional overhead dock doors not only makes sense, but further enhances the complete solutions approach we offer customers for warehouses, leased spaces, industrial/manufacturing operations and temperature-controlled environments,” said Michael Brittingham, Manager, Marketing Services. “Kelley is one of the most recognized brands in loading dock equipment. Due to popular demand, the new line of Kelley sectional overhead doors not only demonstrates Entrematic’s commitment to product innovation, but also Entrematic’s willingness to provide an expanded line of in-demand products through our valued network of exclusive Kelley distributors.”
Entrematic’s new Kelley sectional overhead dock doors include energy efficient insulated dock doors, heavy-duty steel doors, aluminum sectional doors and even medium-duty doors designed to blend into less industrial environments.
The Kelley sectional overhead dock door product line-up includes:
- Kelley Heavy-Duty 2” Insulated Sectional Overhead Door (one model): 9.05 R-Value with two steel skins (24-gauge exterior and 27-gauge interior) with CFC-free polystyrene insulation along with four color and two window options;
- Kelley Medium-Duty 1-3/8” Insulated Sectional Overhead Door (one model): 6.48 R-Value with two steel skins (27-gauge inner and outer) surrounding 1-3/8-inch CFC-free polystyrene insulation along with four color and three window options;
- Kelley 2” Steel Sectional Overhead Doors (eight models): open back design, but offers 6.64 R-Value (with insulation) and available in a variety of steel gauge and insulation configurations, along with four panel options, three steel color options, four aluminum color options and two window options;
- Kelley Aluminum Sectional Overhead Doors (two models): constructed of 2-inch thick extruded aluminum rails and stiles and can be fitted with a variety of full-view glass options, solid aluminum, perforated or louvered ventilation panels and offers four color options;
- Kelley Polyurethane Insulated Sectional Overhead Doors (three models): up to 19.40 R-Value and constructed using 2-inch or 1-3/8-inch foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation with extra-heavy duty model featuring a 20-gauge steel front skin, available in four panel options, four steel color options, four aluminum color options, three window options as well as a pass door option;
- Kelley Rapid Install for Vertical Lift Commercial Doors: designed specifically for commercial warehouse and dock doors using quality standard Kelley 2-inch steel sections and a simplified track and hardware configuration, tested to more than 10,000 cycles to ensure long-term performance, uses a durable, heavy .063 gauge one-piece track, and provided hardware includes self-lubricating nylon rollers and wide body hinges.